Here we are explaining the steps for using the http //tplinkrepeater.net admin login to configure the TP-Link router tl-wa701nd as WiFi repeater. WiFi repeater will boost the WiFi signals and pass them to a larger area. If you need any kind of help regarding the configuration steps explained below, we are always there to assist you.
Configure http //tplinkrepeater.net Admin Login and Configure tl-wa701nd as WiFi Repeater
- Open the web browser and fill the IP address 192.168.0.254 in the address bar.
- Press enter key and fill the login details. After filling the login details, press the enter key once again.
- If the login details for http //tplinkrepeater.net admin are correct, you will be landed on the TP-Link router setup page. Press “Next” button.
- Here you will find a number of options, select option “Repeater” and then click on the “Next” option.
- Then select the “Universal Repeater as Repeater Mode”. Then click on the “Survey” option.
- Search for the SSID for the router and go for the further settings for http //tplinkrepeater.net admin.
- After that click on the “Connect” option.
- Now, you will need to confirm the wireless security mode. Also, you will be required to enter the password for your router. After making all these settings for http //tplinkrepeater.netadmin login, press “Next” option.
- Disable the DHCP Server and simply click on the “Next” button.
- At last, restart your TP-Link router.